St. Simons Island’s Premier Senior Living Community
At Marsh’s Edge, our members experience retirement the way it’s meant to be.
Experience the best that senior living has to offer at Marsh’s Edge of St. Simons Island, Georgia. Nestled in the marsh and just minutes from the beach, our 78-acre luxury retirement community offers a lifestyle that is second to none. Members enjoy a premier fine dining experience, a never-ending social calendar, an award-winning wellness program and industry-leading care services. With accommodations ranging from two and three-bedroom cottages to one and two-bedroom villa apartments, our community is a place where members don’t just live—they thrive!
As a continuing care retirement community, Marsh’s Edge offers independent senior living as well as a full continuum of care services, which include assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and short-term rehab. This means that if a member’s needs change as they age, they can simply transition to a new living option without having to find a new community all over again. At Marsh’s Edge, members take comfort knowing they may never have to move again.
We invite you to explore our website and read more about our senior living options. If you have any questions or would like to speak with our admissions department, don’t hesitate to give us call at the number below or schedule a tour online. We can’t wait to meet you!
Senior Living Options
Our community offers the following senior living options:
- Independent Living: Independent living offers a maintenance-free lifestyle in a luxury apartment or cottage home. Members enjoy a vibrant community environment with unmatched social, dining and wellness programs.
- Assisted Living: Assisted living offers spacious, private apartments that come with the benefit of assistance in day-to-day tasks. Person-centered care plans mean that each member receives individualized care specific to their needs and goals.
- Memory Care: Our Reflections memory care program offers a specialized living option for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Memory care focuses on family engagement and provides expert care geared toward slowing the progression of symptoms.
- Skilled Nursing: Skilled nursing provides top-tier medical care in a nurturing environment. Our skilled nursing community is dedicated to maximizing the health, happiness and well-being of our members.
- Short-Term Rehab: Short-term rehab offers extraordinary outcomes in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Through our partnership with Genesis Rehab Services, members of our community benefit form rehab outcomes that exceed the national average.
Marsh’s Edge is located at 136 Marsh’s Edge Ln, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522.Open in Google Maps
Directions from I-95 South (Savannah)
After heading South down I-95, take Exit 38 for GA-25 Spur toward US-17/N Golden Isles Pkwy/Brunswick. After taking the exit, use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto GA-25 Spur S/Golden Isles Pkwy. Continue on Golden Isles Pkwy for 4.7 miles and then take a slight right onto US-17 S/Glynn Ave. Continue on Glynn Ave for 1.5 makes and then use the left 3 lanes to turn left onto F J Torras Causeway. Continue on F J Torras Causeway for 1.7 miles and then take a slight left onto Sea Island Rd. Continue on Sea Island Rd for 3.1 miles and then turn left onto Frederica Rd. Continue on Frederica Rd for 2.3 miles until you reach a traffic circle. Take the 2nd exit on the traffic circle to stay on Frederica Rd and then take the next right onto Marsh’s Edge Ln. Continue up the road and you will arrive at our community gates.
Directions from I-95 North (Jacksonville)
After heading North up I-95, take Exit 29 for US-17/US-82/GA-520 toward Brunswick/Waycross/S Georgia Pkwy. After taking the exit, turn right onto GA-520 E/US-17 N. Continue on US-17 N for 9.4 miles and then continue onto F J Torras Causeway for another 1.7 miles. From F J Torras Causeway, take a slight left onto Sea Island Rd. Continue on Sea Island Rd for 3.1 miles and then turn left onto Frederica Rd. Continue on Frederica Rd for 2.3 miles until you reach a traffic circle. Take the 2nd exit on the traffic circle to stay on Frederica Rd and then take the next right onto Marsh’s Edge Ln. Continue up the road and you will arrive at our community gates.
Are you interested in becoming a member of Marsh’s Edge? Would you like to learn more? Give us a call at 912-291-2000 to speak with a lifestyle advisor or schedule an appointment. We hope to hear from you soon!
Steve Rose, a relatable gentleman, is struggling with the decision to move into Assisted Living as many seniors do. The Quintessential Gentleman’s Guide to Assisted Living is a quirky 4-part informational series where we walk alongside Mr. Rose to learn about his obstacles and successes in his journey.